Thursday, March 12, 2009

Revealing Tweets from yesterday, pt 001

from KarenAlloy:
@xsamanthanicole um.. cuz ur wanted by the FBI & you owe me 5 bucks?

@ijustine only suckas "buy" those flowers. I punch the guy in the throat and run away with "Free" flowers.

from NatalieTran:
Almost finished my script! Zo my gawd. step1 sleep with director; step2 apologise and say your script is better than sexual performance

Yo peeps. Creepo I chased down faces court tomorrow. Booyah. Sucks for him. Little did he know he picked on a super athlete *flexes*

attention

@servantofchaos one day I'm going to come and move all the chairs away. Internet security man


from Ashton Kutcher:

dude you no longer get to rep sweetness. that's crazy tallk

A quote from my teacher "Religion is 4 people who are afraid of going to hell; spirituality is 4 people who have already been there."

packing for 3 months away from home. essential question.. what can't you live with out?

[(why would anything be there when he got back?)]

from AwkwardGirl:
(typo from Hell, or Phoenix):
@kristinahorner oh good! We wouldn't want you to have to sweat to God! Now would we?


1 comment:

  1. I came home after several hours away and after wolfing down some dinner found my $20 office chair busted. The particle board underneath cracked like thin ice. The warranty is for a 250 pound person; I've gained 20 since I bought it a few years ago and I was at the limit then. Now I gotta shop for a sturdier chair, I'm not sure there are any sold like that within a 200 mile radius of where I am.

    ReplyDelete