Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scene from an Italian Restaurant - Conan O'Brien

RT: ConanOBrien
Eating alone in an Italian restaurant and this is on the table. I think I'll use my vermicelli to make him a thong: bit.ly/tc3vKS


Alyssa Milano
I'm watching and loving it so very much.


David Voth

I don’t have a drinking problem! If anything, I’m TOO good at it.


Julia Segal

"I could tell he was a real man because he was drinking Dr. Pepper 10." -Nobody ever




































rose mcgowan

Another useless talent of mine





















*****************************************************************************
Tweets from bottom to top:


iJustine
Hotel playing MW3 with . Yah, I brought my xbox.
Retweeted by
Taylor Spreitler
Free chick fil a and free red bull! I'm in heavennn
Retweeted by
Olga Kay
off to catch a flight w/ to Florida to meet up w/
Retweeted by
Eric Bentsen
My butt is getting spasmy. Tine for some red grapes.
Philip DeFranco
And no its not currently available. I like teasing you guys with limited pre-order runs. We may run another one in a week or 2.
Retweeted by
Eric Bentsen
ELECTRIC KISS (BIATCH)
Philip DeFranco
I love wearing my ET shirt bc everyone asks me where I got it and I get to say," Oh this weird obscure website called "
Retweeted by
Linz Loves
Whenever I wear a tshirt I never spill anything. But when I wear a nice shirt, I'm automatically a klutz. Does that happen to anyone else?
Retweeted by
Oh that's tragic, now which lever do I pull to make a safe drop on me?
Retweeted by
Eric Bentsen
I think he sold like 60,000 copies before his luck changed.
Eric Bentsen
Selling L.P.'s out the back of your trunk in thee desert heat, that can't be good, Hammer.
Shari Vanderwerf
It's amazing how much I love humanity from my bed and wish for it's complete and utter destruction from my car.
Retweeted by
Linz Loves
Now STOP and make that motherfucker hammer time.
Retweeted by
Rosianna
Pro tip: when you can't summon the motivation to write the essay, head straight to the bibliography.
Retweeted by
italktosnakes
"Careful, the reindeer are skittish." -things actually said to me totally unironically this morning.
Retweeted by
George Takei
Nick Lachey "intrigued" by prospect of replacing Regis--b/c America really wants to know what Nick Lachey is thinking.
Retweeted by
Eric Bentsen
Paparazzi Photo Kim Kardashian SexFilm
Eric Bentsen
Kim Kardashian Sex Tape -- Who's Behind the Buy Out?
Eric Bentsen
Prince Tells Kim Kardashian to 'Get Off the Stage'
Eric Bentsen
Prince — Thieves In The Temple (long version) (1990)
brittanitaylor
**NEW VIDEO** "Evil Biatch!" RT?!?! :P
Retweeted by

No comments:

Post a Comment