Friday, June 26, 2009

McCustomer From Hell!!!

by Michelle H. Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:53 PM
This is OFF-TOPIC, but still just wanted to share with you all a funny
story/experience sent to me by a friend who works 3rd shift Drive-Thru
at McDonalds.


Here it is below:



Thought I would share my night with you all.


Last night I was working Drive Thru the 8pm till 4 am shift. ( We close
our lobby at 11pm but keep D/T open all night ).


Which on late night we have a grill person, a manager, and myself. Well
around 2 am, I was giving one person at window their food. I had one car
behind him, another behind him, and this is when the bitch from hell
drives up to the speaker.


Me: Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order?


Her: Yeah, how long will it take your ass to move and get me my food???


Me: Excuse me?


Her: You heard me! How long do I have to wait in this line for my
fu*king food??


Me: Ma'am it is going to be 4 maybe 5 minutes before you get your food,
You do have 3 cars in front of you, What would you like to order? ( One
person had a large order 5 value meals ).


Her: That's not right, I want my fuc*ing food, and I want your slow
Mo'Fo ass to serve me NOW! What is your name, and who is the manager!?


( At this point I served the man waiting at window, and the car behind
him ).


Me: Ma'am are you going to place an order, or just scream at me?


Her: Well how fu*king long does it take your stupid ass to get my food?


( Keep in mind she has not ordered anything yet! ).


Me: Ma'am either place an order, or leave the drive thru.


( At this point I have 4 cars behind her, honking at her to move her
car, because they want to order! I serve the last person, and it is just
her sitting at the D/T order box, and the cars behind her ).


Her: Let me talk to your manager, HELLO?? HELLO??? Give me your manager
now, I want your ass fired!!!!!!!!


Me: One moment.


( At this point I take off headset and she is still screaming - HELLO,
HELLO you moron??? ).


The manager takes over headset for a moment, and words go back and
forth, Same crap from the woman. The manager told her that she is
refusing service to her, and she needs to leave, and at this point she
had spent 20 minutes at the D/T order box.


The manager gives me the headset back, and the woman is STILL yelling at
me. Finally I have had enough, I go out the back door by the drive thru
box, and tell her she needs to move her car now, or the police will move
it for her.


( My manager is, How do I say this?, A little stressed out, so on
overnights I always handle the weirdo's and mean Customers ).


Finally I go back into the store realizing she is not going to move her
car. Finally, she gets out of her car and starts banging on the back
door, then goes back to her car, and yells through the drive thru order
box that she has a gun and is going to "Blow my fuc*ing head off!".


The people behind her hear this, and a couple folks just leave.


So I lock my D/T window, and call the police, and continue to have a
conversation with this woman over the headset. I informed her I called
the Police, and they are on their way.


She goes on and on about how she don't give a fu*k, and she will kill
everyone in the store, Blah blah, blah.


She then gets back out of her car, and throws her high heel shoes at the
menu board, gets back in her car, and takes off.


The police come 10 minutes later, and I gave them her license plate
number and car type, etc.


The police treat me like an idiot, and tell me and I quote - "I'm sure
this happens all the time to you, next time just ignore her!".


My manager HID in the basement when the police came, cause she is wanted
on a drug felony!


Finally, the people who were behind her pull up to the window, and tell
me the woman had a gun in her hand, and waved it around before throwing
it back into her car.


Does this beat all the worse McCustomer's I've ever had? Hell Yes!!


Except for an hour later, a man walked up to the drive thru to tell me
he found a donut hole in his cheeseburger, HUH!?


I GIVE UP!

--Michelle H
************************************************************
from Chessucat:

Carl's Jr. Computer: Enjoy your EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES!
Woman at Carl's Jr.: You didn't give me no fries, I got an empty box.
Carl's Jr. Computer: Would you like another EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES?
Woman at Carl's Jr.: I said I didn't get any!
Carl's Jr. Computer: Thank you! Your account has been charged. Your
balance is zero. Please come back when you can afford to make a
purchase.
Woman at Carl's Jr.: What? NO!
[She hits the machine. An alarm goes off, and a sign appears on the
computer saying "Carl's Jr. Frowns Upon Vandalism."]
Carl's Jr. Computer: I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm sorry you're
having trouble.
Woman at Carl's Jr.: My kids are starvin'!
Carl's Jr. Computer: [the woman kicks the computer, and it sprays a
chloroform-like substance in her face, knocking her out] This should
help you calm down. Please come back when you can afford to make a
purchase. Your kids are starving. Carl's Jr. believes that no child
should go hungry. You are an unfit mother. Your children will be
placed in the custody of Carl's Jr.
Carl's Jr...”Fuck You, I'm Eating."
[Joe approaches the computer]
Carl's Jr. Computer: Welcome to Carl's Jr. Would you like to try our
EXTRA BIG ASS TACO? Now with more MOLECULES!

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment