Sunday, June 21, 2009

New version of Flash Player broke my YouTube!!!

The new version of Adobe Flash Player has broken my YouTube Channel. I can watch 2 videos in my video log but that's it. I can watch YT videos embedded here in the MySpace Forums too. But anywhere on the YT site I get a JavaScript/ Outdated Flash Player error message. I went to the Adobe Forums and a few people there have the exact same or similar problems with Flash & YT. I'll probably have to wait a month or two for a newer version of Flash to come out since this one is obviously fucked up.
*******************************************
I fixed it! Yeah! In Firefox I went to Options>Content and across from checked Block Pop-Up Windows, I went to Exceptions and typed in www.youtube.com & Allow & Close. Now my YouTube page loads and I can play more than 2 videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment