Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Samantha Morris is Confrontophobic - tumblr

It’s very tough for me to confront people. EXTREMELY TOUGH! No matter who you are. I try to avoid it like the plague. Are any of you like that?? I usually just convince myself that I am wrong, or that the situation isn’t as bad as it really is. The bad thing is, is that 90%  of the time my feelings, time, and energy are sacrificed in these situations. I’m so afraid of losing friendships, work relationships, paying jobs, and opportunities that I don’t speak up in situations that really end up hurting me, (financially, personally) I KNOW it’s NOT a good way to go through life. I guess I’ve been burned so many times in the past… I’m scared to voice any kind of opinion or opposition whatsoever, because it seems like every time I do I end up losing a friendship/family bond, everything turns around to be my fault anyway, or I end up taking full responsibility in the end like an idiot all because I really just like everything to be kosher in my life and I hate fighting! I’m in a place right now where I feel I’me being severely taken advantage of. I’m scared to voice my opinions. I feel like I have absolutely no control over my life anymore. (time, money, friendships)  I’m damned if I do, damned if I don’t. I’m being promised the world right now… but it’s coming at a very high cost to me. I honestly don’t know if I have it in me anymore.
If a friend was in my situation, I would tell he/she that they DEFINITELY need to voice their opinion. Whether it didn’t make a difference in the end, or it did… for their sanity, at least in the end they tried! But that advice right now is so hard for me to take!! When is the right time? Exactly how do I bring up certain things? UGH I guess this is life, and I’m just being served a big ole spoonfull of it right now!


Samantha Morris xsamanthanicole
smh! - It’s very tough for me to confront people. EXTREMELY TOUGH! No matter who you are. I try to avoid it... http://tumblr.com/xkhc2o590

No comments:

Post a Comment