Friday, August 20, 2010

Karen Alloy's brief autobiography via twitter.

  1. I kinda rock.
  2. I left weighing 97lbs and came back at 122 with awesome boobs
  3. When I came back home I finally had boobies. Haha!
  4. I wanted to leave town and learn self defense. I begged my parents to let my join and they let me.
  5. I was being bullied at school at the time. 3 girls broke into my house and beat me up.
  6. lol um go back to older vids I've talked about it b4 & yes its all true. I was underage so my parents had to sign me over.
  7. Thinking on moving to Norway soon. I'm not even kidding.
  8. Then I learned water purification and fuel supply as a quartermaster in Ft Lee VA
  9. I went to basic in Ft. Leonardwood MO spent my 18th bday there lol
  10. I joined when I was 17. My parents had to sign me over. I was just a kid.
  11. Because they didn't want to leave their homes even when the water was engulfing them.
  12. I was pelted with oranges and some dude tried to beat me with a baseball bat lol
  13. For supplying a hospital with clean water during flooding and I rescued ppl from their homes.
  14. I was in the army for 8 years. I served my country and got a humanitarian award in 97 :)
  15. Fancy feast cat food looks better than some of the food I've eaten in the Army lol

No comments:

Post a Comment