Sunday, August 15, 2010

Samantha Morris discusses her AIM screen name

change is goooood.

I discovered AIM at the ripe age of 12 years old. My best friend at the time introduced it to me one afternoon before our ice skating lessons (lol) and to make a long story short, I ended up with the screen name “toxhottx4xhim”
Why I picked this screen name, at 12 years old, right before ice skating lessons, I will never know. I was neither hot nor hott at this time. and lets face it, I was 12. I don’t think, nor do I think anyone else, should have refferred to me as hot. Okay, maybe with the minor exception of Jessey Mccartney, whom I pined over at this time. (bahahaha) ANYWHO! I FINALLY. JUST NOW. CHANGED IT!
*drum roll please*
my new SN is ohdamnitssammmm DOH. I finally love it. Message me? or not?  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment