Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trent Reznor Joins ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter’

Trent Reznor Joins ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter’


Trent ReznorSure, why not. Let’s have Trent Reznor, the recently Oscar-crowned composer of The Social Network and Nine Inch Nails frontman, not only score Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, but also act in it as well. Prior to hearing his Social Network score last year I would never have thought this possible. After hearing it, I could see him scoring it. And even after he won the Oscar I figured he’d be in demand for musical contributions to films so I could see him taking this high profile gig.

But I never thought we’d see him act. Guess he’s going for the EGOT. We don’t know what part he’ll play but does it even matter? No, of course not. What does matter is that Reznor is back to being cool so you can totally go ahead with that NIN tattoo you drew on your arm in ‘96.

No comments:

Post a Comment