Sunday, January 25, 2009

How do you get credit for days without service?

Poor Reliabilty and Poor Service - Internet/Cable Service

Posted By: georgers on 3/4/2007

Location: Oxnard, CA

Time Warner internet service was down. I spend 7 hours, mainly on hold, to be told that my modem was bad and a tech would be at my home to replace it in 4 days. Would they give me credit for the 4 days until it was fixed. No, not unless I called after the tech left and waited on the phone for who knows how long. They know when the system is down and they know who is affected. They should provide automatic credit to the affected customers because they charge for providing the service not for the use of the service. Besides all this their customer support and tech support folks are ingnorant, rude, condescending, unhelpful, disrespectful and their service is practically abusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment