Sunday, January 25, 2009

"your call is important to us, may be monitored for quality assurance".....blah, blah, blah!

Service - Cable, HSI, Digital Phone

Posted By: Chigger on 5/29/2007

Location: Lebanon, OH

Time Warner was prompt to send a service tech when my HSI and phone service went out. Although there had been no disruption in cable service, a new line was dropped. It was run across my driveway and in three sections of my lawn. I was told a crew would be here to bury the line within 14 days. Over four weeks later and after repeated calls to Customer Service, the line is still above ground and obstructing the mowing of the lawn.

It is ironic that the service tech told me about their new customer call center opening May 21 and how much improved that would be.
Same old, same old: "your call is important to us, may be monitored for quality assurance".....blah, blah, blah!

So far I've been told a work order was entered to bury the line on 4/27. Twice emails have been sent to dispatch to expedite the work order. They can only send email, they cannot reach anyone by phone. And today the capper: no work order was shown! (Would this be because the rep didn't know how to retrieve data that old?)

I wonder how many people are aware what happens when a lightening strike travels over a cable wire? A surge protector only protects against a surge over the electric lines. Burns everything up -- modem, cable box, TV, DVD/VCR, DVR. I've had that wonderful experience firsthand only a few weeks prior to my latest issue with Warner Cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment