Thursday, January 22, 2009

Links to my MySpace & YouTube

I have plenty of good photos here that I took, but I don't see any good ones of me at this time.
I also have several YT videos clogging up my page for various reasons.
There's the Vampire Freaks music player that features Emilie Autumn, & Chiasm, and Threat Level 5.
There's my Friends list which usually have interesting MySpace pages of their own. I've got about 100 Friends now, but I'm not really on MySpace to rack up a large Friends list. I tend to avoid taking on Friends with large hordes of people. I'm not selling anything, so social climbing to 50,000 friends is NOT on my list of things to do.


www.myspace.com/disasterpastor45


My YouTube page is where I live. I watch videos all day, (and download them at night, or whenever). The Playlist tab near the top of the page will show what I've done since 10-07. Since I got a new computer in July 2008, I've been watching a heck of a lot more videos per week than before then. I was on a 350 Mhz PII, Win 98SE machine from early 2000 - mid 2008. Now I've got something much faster with Win XP Pro. Back to the Playlists...the videos are playlisted in the order that they were originally viewed 99.5% of the time. Some videos suck and don't get playlisted, sometimes I have to get alternate versions or just skip the choice altogether. You will see what I'm currently working on in the 3 Playlists on my front page, the bottom one actually being the one being followed currently. I can't rearrange what's already in a playlist except to remove items from the playlist. I don't usually remove anything except double entries. Many videos become Unavailable after a period of time, sometimes 2 days, but that's because YT is on a Copyright Witch Hunt or the original poster had second thoughts about their video being online for the public. I keep the Unavailable ones in the playlist for the description of what was there, even though they are unplayable. These Playlists are like me reading my Inbox in the order that I randomly choose to view them and then going off on personal tangents by watching other videos related to, or unrelated to what I saw in the previous video. Sometimes a video gets ya, but it might take me 5 or more videos to come up with a response to what I just saw. I do stop on occasion and then my Inbox fills up some more during my overnight, which could be daytime; and I find some of those videos do relate to what I was working on previously, so there are people out there watching my channel to coax themselves for their next video; I just don't have any other contact with them; they broadcast, I receive, and it looks very interactively spooky! <:-)

www.youtube.com/disasterpastor45

No comments:

Post a Comment