Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inefficiencies Galore - Digital Phone

Inefficiencies Galore - Digital Phone

Posted By: Bonie on 4/25/2007

Location: Irving, TX

I ordered the Internet/Cable/Phone package early March through a TWC employee. Two service personnel came March 15th,07. installed the cable digital set top box and broadband internet. I had specifically asked that they port my current number over, which they confirmed they would. First I was promised two set top boxes, I got one.
They set up my cable modem for phone capability and requested I call customer service to get it set up. Customer service said they would take care of it. 3 weeks later and over 6 hours on the phone being pushed from one rep to another until disconnected, NO phone! Two complaint forms filled, another phone request form too, NO action. Also no supervisor would take my call. Another two weeks and they finally said they would send someone out to fix my problem. Problem is, there was no problem at my end as he quickly discovered. We sat there for 2+ hours saturday 21st April, while he contacted every supervisor on his phone list and to my satisfaction got the same runaround I was suffering through. In summary, they would fix the problem and call me back to confirm this. Tonight the 25th, I discovered they had set up the phone with a "different number" sometime within the last 8 hrs and not even bothered to update me. Meanwhile the bill for the full package is here promptly?? I am at the end of my rope and want to bail out as soon as I find someone who will stay on the phone for more that 2 minutes. Someone help. This is customer dis-service. Keith P.

No comments:

Post a Comment