Sunday, January 25, 2009

TWC - Save your receipts, because nobody else will

Worst company ever! - Cable TV

Posted By: babs0106 on 5/17/2007

Location: Los Angeles, CA

This company is perhaps one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Aside from the rudest and worst customer service I have ever experienced (including the supervisors) they totally try to screw you over when you try to return your equipment. After returning my equipment over two months ago and cancelling my account (in person!) I continued to recieve bills.
I called customer service and the first person I spoke to said, "Oh, I see you did cancel it on this date" (note that I had NOT mentioned the exact date; HE DID!). He then said that this would be resovled easily and transfered me to someone else. The next guy said he had no record of me cancelling my service on that date. So I was like, well how did he know then that I cancelled on that date if it was not in the computer? He began to give me a BS excuse and I cut him off demanding to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor was no better. She said that she saw no record either and said the first guy must have been looking at someone elses account (who just so happens to have returned equipment on the day that I did?????) and she said that "if in fact I had my receipt then I could bring it in person and they will backdate the billing". So basically they lie and count on the fact that most people do not save their receipts or lose them or don't have the time to go bother with them in person. Luckily, I have mine! I wish this company was not a monopoly and there were other services to use. THEY SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment