Sunday, January 25, 2009

Never let TWC set you up with Auto-Pay

Terrible customer service and un-auth charge on acct - customer service

Posted By: Whitestfilipina on 9/14/2007

Location: KS

A representative called me to process an automatic payment through my acct to pay for my outstanding balance on my Time Warner Acct. I authorized the representative to take out the payment in the amount of $166.71 on September 14-2007. For some unknown reason the payment came out of my checking account on September 12-2007 causing me to have 4 Non-Sufficient Funds Fees at my bank.
I called Time Warner to notify them of my frustration, and I talked to a wonderful rep who apologized for the inconvenience and advised me to just fax documentation of the overdraft fees to there supervisor named “DONNA”, I did as I was told, only to get a call from the original representative that goofed up in the first place to argue with me and tell me that I was wrong that she didn’t make the mistake! Which is fine by me if it was my error, but then she starts saying that “you know what, I am not going to have this discussion with you, it’s your fault” I was really appalled at such customer service skills. To call me back and say that it was me that error! I advised to her there is no way I would authorize a payment to come out of my acct on a day there was no funds in the acct to be available. I stated don’t you have a recording of the transaction?? Then she stated of course! So I said well lets hear it! Then she says “no problem” and places me on hold only to hang up on me!! I cannot believe that representatives would do that! So now i am stuck with 4 overdraft charges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment