Sunday, January 25, 2009

TWC - Horrible billing practices

Time Warner Cable Complaint

Hidden charges and bad customer service - Very low quality customer service

Posted By: LAGuy on 12/13/2007

Location: LA, CA

We bought TW cable service, but the channel one ON Demand never worked. After we reported the problem and assured no charge, a technician came and found the cable box was not functioning. The old cable box was replaced and On-Demand started to work. Later we got a bill charging $18 for the trip. Outrageous! Their provided a box with defect and we had been deprived part of service we bought due to their problem. I called customer service and they are very rude and not helpful at all.

DON'T BUY TW Cable!
***********************

Horrible billing practices

Posted By: jazzsenna on 12/13/2007

Location: FRISCO, TX

I changed my service from Direct Tv to time warner cable thinking that it was going to save me money for a better TV,phone and internet services right? wrong!! EVERYBODY OUT THERE PLEASE READ THIS!!! Time Warner will suck the money out of you without any clear explanation,period! I started the service on June 13 2007 and by the end of June I received a bill for 385.00 that according to them covered me for two months,(that's how their billing system works), right after that; I received another bill for the amount of 182.00 due on the end of August, right! at the end of August.2 and half months from the start of the service, that is 567.00 in 2 and HALF MONTHS!!ok I paid and finally said to my self ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SO I CANCEL THE CABLE TV AND KEPT THE INTERNET AND PHONE FOR THE AMOUNT OF 75.00 PER MONTH, THAN I RECIVED ANOTHER BILL FOR 432.00 AND I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I ASKED TO END WITH THE PHONE SERVICE AND TO TELL ME HOW MUCH I OWE UP TO )CTOBER 15 2007, THEY TOLD ME I OWE 135.97 AND I PAID THAT and kept the internet only.
Now,just 15 days later I received another bill for 319.00 dollars, can you believe this company? I called them and I'm on a disputing phase with them since they told me I owe this amount after clearing the last phone call when I paid the 135.97.
EVERYBODY OUT THERE,STAY WITH DIRECT TV,I SWITCHED BACK,AND GOT A GREAT DEAL FOR COMING BACK TO DIRECT TV.
TIME WARNER IS A SCAM,BAD BILLING SYSTEM,VERY EXPENSIVE SERVICE AND MOST OF ALL,FALSE PROMISSES TO ELUDE CONSUMERS INTO GETTING THE BUNDLE PACKAGE,YOU WON'T SAVE ANY MONEY WITH THAT,BELIEVE ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment